Legitimate Rape Song (Thank-you Todd Akin)
[youtube:www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kbXgkNvAiE]”Legitimate Rape Song” (Thank-you Todd Akin)
Republican Congressman Todd Akin, who is now running for Senate, would like you to know that a woman cannot get pregnant if she is raped because if it’s legitimate rape, women’s bodies can just “shut that whole thing down.”
[youtube:www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXrZ6hSxMo]Todd Akin: Rape, If Legitimate, Doesn’t Lead to Pregnancy!
This clip from the Majority Report, live M-F at 12 noon EST and via daily podcast at http://Majority.FM
A teen girl reported missing more than two years ago told police she escaped a home in southwestern Illinois where she had been held captive and repeatedly sexually assaulted.
Authorities in Washington Park, a village next to East St. Louis, raided the house Thursday afternoon and took into custody a 24-year-old man and his mother. They also recovered the teen’s young child, which the girl said was the result of rape by her captor.
Washington Park Police Chief David Clark said they believe the man’s mother aided the crimes.
- Grannies give Todd Akin his own ‘Legitimate Rape’ theme song (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Rumor: Todd ‘Legitimate Rape’ Akin Might Withdraw From Senate Race After Republicans Feign Outrage [Todd Akin] (jezebel.com)
- Todd Akin: ‘Legitimate’ rape victims don’t get pregnant (dailykos.com)
- Medical Experts Heartily Dismiss Todd Akin’s Idea of ‘Legitimate Rape’ [Rape Culture] (jezebel.com)
- Dear Todd Akin, Your/Your’re a Moron [Legitimate Rape] (gawker.com)