László Csizsik-Csatáry, most wanted Nazi war criminal, ‘alive and well’ in Hungary
The centre’s Efraim Zuroff “last week submitted new evidence to the prosecutor in Budapest regarding crimes committed during World War II by its No.1 Most Wanted suspect Laszlo Csatary,” accused of complicity in the deaths of 15,700 Jews, it said.
The suspect was located after a tip-off, for which the informant was paid a reward of $US25,000 “which we give when information helps trace Nazi criminals”, Mr Zuroff said.
»Nazi hunters close in on Laszlo Csatary in Hungary
- New evidence may lead to arrest of world’s ‘most wanted’ Nazi (timesofisrael.com)
- Sun finds Nazi, 97, who sent 15,700 to die at Auschwitz (thesun.co.uk)
- ‘Most wanted’ Nazi war criminal found by Britain’s Sun newspaper (timesofisrael.com)
- Nazi Hunters Give Information on Hungarian Suspect (abcnews.go.com)
- Nazi hunters give information on Hungarian suspect (mysanantonio.com)
- The Sun finds Nazi who sent 15,700 to die (thesun.co.uk)
- Nazi hunters give information on Hungarian suspect (kansascity.com)
- Nazi hunters give information on Hungarian suspect (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- The Sun finds Nazi who sent 15,700 JEWS to die (privateinvesigations.blogspot.com)