Inmates with ‘cannibalistic urges’ disembowel child rapist
Pair disembowelled rapist at Durham’s Frankland Prison
12 July 2012, bbc.co.uk:
Harrison was jailed in January 2010 after he admitted raping a 13-year-old girl in Kendal, Cumbria.
He was killed in his cell at the category A facility, which has housed some of the UK’s most high profile and dangerous inmates.
Michael Parr, 32, and Nathan Mann, 23, cut his neck with a scalpel made from plastic cutlery and a razor blade.
Newcastle Crown Court heard they cut the dead victim’s stomach and planned to eat his liver, but did not do so.
The court heard that Mann and Parr had expressed “fantasies” about beheading other prisoners and cutting out their stomachs.
Mann was described by a psychiatrist as “a remorseless, callous psychopath” who harboured “cannibalistic urges” and was “one of the most dangerous men in the criminal justice system”.
- Inmates lure child rapist to his death in ‘cannibal’ attack (independent.co.uk)
- Pair disembowelled rapist in jail (bbc.co.uk)
- numerology for Michael Parr (edpetersonnumerology.com)
- Prisoners ‘with cannibal instincts’ who disembowelled paedophile to eat his liver told they will spend rest of their lives in jail (dailymail.co.uk)
- Pair who killed and disembowelled inmate given life sentences (guardian.co.uk)
- Inmate Admits Disembowelling and Murdering Child Rapist in Prison Cell Attack (socyberty.com)
- Locked up for life: ‘Cannibal’ convicts disembowelled rapist inmate because they wanted to eat his liver (mirror.co.uk)
- Prisoner torture killing: Inmate admits murdering paedophile who was disembowelled in one of UK’s toughest jails (mirror.co.uk)