When Eagles Can’t Fly: Flight Attendant Gets Medieval
The incident involving American Eagle flight attendant Jose Serrano was caught on video. Flight 4607 to Raleigh-Durham, N.C., was delayed for five hours.[youtube:www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug8DXfqBoqc]
Port Authority police were called to the plane.
American Airlines apologized for the incident. It said in a statement it did “not believe that the passengers’ frustrations were always met with the level of service that we expect from our people.”
Serrano was removed from the plane. There were no arrests.
The incident recalled a similar episode involving a Jet Blue attendant last year who swore at passengers and pulled the emergency chute on a flight after it landed at Kennedy Airport.
»Flight attendant caught on video daring passengers on weather-delayed flight to leave plane
[youtube:www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfYEZUv3Vqc]Ranting AMERICAN AIRLINE flight attendant reportedly subdued by passengers, Mar 2012
- Flight attendant loses cool aboard NYC plane (foxnews.com)
- Flight attendant loses cool aboard NYC plane (star-telegram.com)
- Flight Attendant Loses His Cool On American Eagle Flight (fox2now.com)
- Flight attendant loses cool aboard plane (todayonline.com)
- Flight attendant loses cool aboard NYC plane (ajc.com)
- VIDEO: Flight Attendant Lashes Out at Delayed Passengers, Dares Them to Get Off Plane (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Passengers Detail ‘Craziness’ of Flight Attendant’s Outburst (fox8.com)
- Port Authority Cops: American Airlines Flight Attendant Threatens Passengers At LaGuardia (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Flight attendant loses cool aboard NYC plane (cnsnews.com)
- American flight attendant taunts passengers (azfamily.com)
From → The blog