Every June witnesses a storm of anti-U.S. sentiments rising higher than usual in south Korea.
It is also in June some years ago that two south Korean young girls were run over by a US armored car.
What crazy dogs!
Are U.S. troops savior of south Korea?
No, they are brutal killers of our fellow countrymen.
Now, the south Korean puppets have gone so far as to strengthen their military tie-up with Japan, a sworn enemy of the Korean people.
Those traitors cringing on outside forces will be surely punished by the people.
- South Korea to Sign Military Pact With Japan (nytimes.com)
- South Korea And Japan Set To Sign Historic Defense Agreement (ibtimes.com)
- U.S., South Korea put on massive military drill (news.blogs.cnn.com)
- U.S., South Korea War Games Called A Warning To North Korea (huffingtonpost.com)
- US, Japan, S. Korean joint military exercises provoke N. Korea and China (wantchinatimes.com)
- Canadian war veteran honoured by South Korea (canada.com)
- South Korea marks 10th anniversary of naval clash with North Korea that killed 6 South Koreans (foxnews.com)
- SKorea commemorates deadly naval clash with NKorea (seattletimes.nwsource.com)