The painting that stretches from Ktmewlié to Hmbrti is 7 km in length beating the previous record of the longest painting in the world that Mexico set in 2010. This longest painting portrays Mother Nature and reflects pictures of the sea, mountains, the sky and the earth with all its fauna and flora.
“Pollution-free World” painting, which measured 7.166 Km across Asha-Golgol – Himbirti road has set the new Guinness Record title for ‘longest painting.’
The record-breaking achievement of the painting, which was made possible through participation of 827 Eritrean children, has surpassed earlier record held by Mexico for 6 Km-long painting.
The Guinness Book of Records staff, in a letter it sent to the NUEYS, congratulated the participants of the artistic work and the Eritrean citizens.
* Pictures of NUEYS Guinness World Records Rally
* Eritrea sets New Guinness World Record for ‘Longest Painting’
* The Guinness Book of Records sent letter to the NUEYS, congratulated
* A Jolly, Fun World Record
* The Longest Painting In The World: Put Our Youth At The Forefront Of Environmental Issues
* Eritrea: Guinness Record of ‘Pollution-Free World’ Painting Described Encouraging Element for Further Hard Work
* [dehai-news] The Longest Painting In The World: Put Our Youth At The Forefront Of Enviromental Issues Environmental Issues
* Inspiration Translated into Reality