Europe Simulator (Photo credit: wigu)
Investor Program for Residency and Citizenship in Bulgaria®
There are several key advantages to becoming a Bulgarian resident, and hence part of the European Union:
* EU membership and NATO membership
* Macroeconomic and financial stability
* EU’s most favourable taxes:
* Flat 10% corporate income tax
* Flat 10% persoanal income tax
* 0% in high-unemployment areas
* Europe’s lowest operational costs
* Well-educated and highly-skilled labour force
* 22% of population holds university degree
* Government support for priority investment projects
* Linking Europe and Asia
Bulgaria looks to open its doors to you so that you can improve your quality of life and freedom of international mobility while enjoying the extensive benefits the country has to offer.
We are ready to help you settle permanently in Bulgaria and enjoy all the advantages of being a resident of an EU member. Getting Bulgarian residence through business immigration will provide you with all the rights of a Bulgarian citizen except the right to vote. You will also be able to enter and leave the country as many times as you wish without visas and travel and work in all Europe visa free.
Arton Capital and our team of financial and legal professionals are available to assist in obtaining a Bulgarian residence through the Bulgarian Immigrant Investor Program (BGIIP) for non-European citizens. Our experience with business immigration programs and the local governmental bureaucracy will secure your investment and smooth the progress of the application process for residence.
We review with you, your interests and opportunities in Bulgaria and tailor our resources to best fit your needs and requirements.
»Bulgarian Immigrant Investor Program
* Bulgaria, Romania One Step Closer to Lifting Border Controls