Namibia, Kolmanskop: Nobody Home
Today a ghost town, Kolmanskop was once a booming diamond rush settlement in the unforgiving Namib desert, present-day Namibia.
Waiting for the sand. Photo michaeljohngrist.
Furnished with sand. Photo michaeljohngrist.
- A long road trip along Namibia’s coast (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Namib Naukluft Park (dailypics.co.cc)
- Namibian Treasures (coastalgems.wordpress.com)
- Freewheeling in Namibia (mensjournal.com)
- Tracking Rhinos, Creating Memories, Making a Difference (tylerdavisafrica.wordpress.com)
- Namibia: Spectrum Starts Seismic Survey in Luderitz Basin (mb50.wordpress.com)